Terms & Conditions
Please read these User Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully because they contain important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that shall apply to all activities and transactions on this Website.
By registering for and/or using the services in any manner or by ticking ‘I agree’ to these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that you are fully aware of the contents of these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be updated from time to time on this Website by us, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated by us from time to time without notice. In addition, some services offered through the Website may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of such services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference. You further agree that any electronic/internet transactions processed or completed on this Website be fully and legally enforceable and binding upon the parties in accordance with the Thai Electronic Transactions Act B.E. 2544 (2001).
- 1.1 “Agreement” or “Terms and Conditions” means this Terms and Conditions;
- 1.2 “Advertising” or “Ads” means any advertising created by the Provider to promote or market our products or services on the Website without offering any redemption campaign to the User;
- 1.3 “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” means SLRT Limited, a company legally registered and operated under the laws of Thailand;
- 1.4 “Campaign” means any promotional campaign posted by the Provider on the Website for redemption by the User within the time set by the Provider and subject to these Terms and Conditions;
- 1.5 “Collective Spending” means collective spending through the Website earned by the User from dining in at any Sizzler store in Thailand and collect spending;
- 1.6 “Rewards” means products, goods, merchandise, samples, gifts, vouchers, coupons, services or other items advertised under the Campaign created and posted by the Provider on the Website for the User to redeem;
- 1.7 “Service” means any and all services provided by us on this Website, including without limitation the Campaign, Ad, and other services available to the User on the Website;
- 1.8 “Provider” means SLRT Limited who creates and posts Campaign, Ads or other marketing activities to promote products or business on the Website for redemption by the User and agrees and commits to deliver the products, gifts, vouchers, coupons, etc. as specified under the Campaign to the User;
- 1.9 “System” means our system as well as database and functions of the Website and Application;
- 1.10 “Transaction” means sales transaction between the User and the Provider through the System;
- 1.11 “User” means you who visit and use the website www.sizzler.co.th through a web browser and whether or not registered as a member of us
- 1.12 “Computer”, can be a physical personal computer, server, or any mobile devices that has the ability to access our Website in any form stated in the document;
- 1.13. “Website” means our website www.sizzler.co.th.
- 2.1 This document is valid as the legal agreement between the User and us.
- 2.2 Our Service is not available to users under the age of 13 or to any users previously banned by us. Users are allowed to have only one active account. Breaching these conditions could result in account termination
- 2.3 The User agrees that the content accessed by the User using the Service is at the User’s own risk and the User will be solely responsible and liable for any damage or loss to the User or any other party resulting therefrom. For the purposes of this Terms and Conditions, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, any location information, videos, audio clips, comments, information, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible by us on or through the Service.
- 2.4 The Website, Service and any activities thereon are for the User’s non-commercial, personal use only and must not be used for business purposes.
- 2.5 We reserves the right to prevent the User from using the Website and the Service (or any part thereof) and to prevent the User from making any redemption without any reason and without notice.
- 2.6 The Service and activities may be available to and accessible by the User through Facebook, or other means made available by us. In case the Service is available through third parties’ websites or applications, the User may be required to agree to and comply with terms and conditions of such third parties.
3. Account: Registration and Termination
- 3.1 The User is not required to register to view the Website or to access some of the Service. However, the User must register the account in order to earn revenue spending and status, to redeem Rewards and to use the Service available to the registered User.
- 3.3 As part of the registration, the User will be required to create the User’s own password to access account. The User must keep the password confidential. It is our recommendation that the User changes the password regularly. The User agrees that any person to whom the User’s login name or password is disclosed is authorized to act as the User’s agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) the Service and the Website. Please note that the User is entirely responsible for any damages if the User does not maintain the confidentiality of the User’s password.
- 3.4 The e-mail address that the User uses to register the account must be a valid personal email address that the User accesses regularly, for, among other things, us to send verification e-mail, news and information to the User. Any accounts which have been registered with someone else’s e-mail address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without prior notice. We may require users to re-validate their accounts if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
- 3.5 We reserves the right to decline a new registration at any time without prior notice.
- 3.6 The User explicitly grants us to use the User data for marketing, communication or statistic purposes upon registering as the User. However, the User acknowledges and accepts that the User has been offered to opt-out of our promotional e-mails at the time registration.
- 3.7 We reserves the right to terminate the account or the Service at any time and without prior notice. In which case, all the Collective Spending earned or accrued by the User shall be automatically cancelled and without a refund in any form to the User.
- 3.8 The User’s our account may be terminated if we find that the User post or publish any message in the way to insult or cause damage to the nation, religious or the royal institute.
4. Collective Spending and Rewards Redemption
- 4.1 Collective Spending and Earning Collective Spending
- (1) The User can acquire Collective Spending through the Website by dining in at any Sizzler store in Thailand that leads to Rewards and exclusive benefits under the Campaign set by the Provider.
- (2) Points are non-transferable from one User to another under any circumstance.
- (3) Collective Spending have no monetary value in nature and are not redeemable for cash in any circumstance.
- (4) In case of failure of the System or the Website resulting in loss of database, information or the Points of the User, the User hereby explicitly and fully release us from any and all liabilities or losses of your Collective Spending in all respects. Any decision of us with respect to the Collective Spending is final, and you agree to such decision without any objection.
- (5) The Collective Spending are valid for a period of one (1) year from the date they are obtained. Collective Spending of the User that are not maintained according to the Collective Spending milestones specified under the Campaign by the Company are deemed void and deleted from the User’s account. We will notify the User of the User’s Collective Spending expiration, date and/or the number of Collective Spending due to expire one (1) month prior the expiry.
- (6) We reserve the right to expire the User’s Collective Spending at any time and without prior notice.
- (7) We shall have the right to adjust, without giving prior notice or obtaining the User’s consent, the Point to Rewards value ratio or any other conditions for Rewards redemption.
- 4.2 Campaign and Redemption
- (1) The Campaign will be created and posted by the Provider to the Website for the User to redeem the Rewards specified by the Provider for such particular Campaign. Each Campaign may contain specific requirements and conditions set by the Provider. As a result, it is the User’s sole responsibility to study and understand such specific requirements and conditions. We shall be in no way responsible for liable for any of the User’s misunderstanding of contents or requirements and conditions of the Campaign.
- (2) Once you submit the request for Rewards redemption, the request cannot be cancelled.
- (3) We reserve the right to remove, suspend, edit or modify any Content or Campaign in its sole discretion at any time, without notice to the User and for any reason.
- (4) Some Campaign may offer “On-Spot” redemption where the User can redeem the Rewards at Sizzler store, additional the terms and conditions for such particular Campaign may apply.
- (5) We aim for as near to 100% uptime as is reasonably possible but we do not guarantee any levels of service and we will not accept responsibility for any losses arising from downtime.
- (6) We reserve the right to adjust or change the number of Collective Spending (whether higher or lower than the number of Collective Spending first or originally advertised) for each upgrading tier at any time without prior notice.
- (7) We have the right to cancel the redemption request at anytime due to typographical or unforeseen errors that result in the Campaign or Rewards on the Website or Application being listed inaccurately.
- 4.3. Taxes
- The User acknowledges and agrees that receiving of the Rewards may be subject to any applicable tax, including without limitation withholding tax, stamp duty, Value Added Tax (VAT), etc.
5. Position or Status
- 5.1 Position or Status
- (1) Upon becoming a registered User of us through Website, the User will earn a virtual social Position level as “Green” level or any other terms to be set by us. To qualify for a higher level of Positions or maintain the status, the User must use the Service or participating in activities on the Website to acquire Collective Spending specified by the Company.
- (2) Qualifications or requirements for each Position level may depend on the number of Collective Spending specified by the Company. Such qualifications or requirements will be determined and set at the sole discretion of us, and we reserve the rights to change, revise or amend such qualifications or requirements without prior notice.
- 6.1 Collection of Personal Information
- (1) For convenience to all Users, the User will be requested to provide necessary personal information, such as e-mail address, name, address, postcode or telephone numbers. This is information which we require (Required Information) in order for the system to proceed further.
- (2) When the User registers the account or redeems Rewards, we may request additional information, such as gender, age, preferences/favorites, or interests.
- (3) In addition, in order for us to serve the User better, we may automatically collect additional information, such as IP address, type of web browser used, domain name, webpage visited, access times and referring websites, so that the User can use such information and statistics to develop and improve the services or for further marketing purposes.
- 6.2 Use of Personal Information
- (1) The User has privacy rights over the User’s Personal Information. We will not disclose the Personal Information in your account(s) to any third parties other than our authorized officers.
- (2) We will use the User’s Personal Information only when necessary, such as for communication, services, public relations or providing information, as well as questionnaires or surveys with respect to the businesses or our activities.
- (3) We shall be in no way sell or disclose the User’s Personal Information to any third party without with prior consent of the User, except as required by laws, courts or authorities.
- 6.3 Accessing and Changing Your Personal Information
- (1) At any time, the User can review the User’s personal information and make changes to such information as the User desire by logging into the User’s account.
- (2) Once the User’s account is closed, we will continue to retain the User’s account information in our database, as may be required by laws. This is necessary in order to deter fraud, by ensuring that persons who try to commit fraud will not be able to avoid detection simply by closing their account and opening a new account after the old account is closed, Personal Information will not be used by us for any further purposes, nor sold or shared with third parties, except as necessary to prevent fraud and assist law enforcement, or as required by law.
- 6.4 Cookies and Cache File
- (1) “Cookies” are small files of data which are sent to the User’s computer to allow us to recognize the User as our User when the User returns to the Website using the same computer and web browser. The system will send a “session cookie” to the User’s computer when the User logs in to the User’s account by entering your username and password. These “cookies” allow us to recognize the User if the User visits multiple pages in the Website during the same session, so that the User is not required to re-enter the username and password multiple times. Once the User logs out or closes web browser, these session cookies expire and no longer have any effect.
- (2) We may, however, use the recorded or collected cookies for statistic analysis or other activities of us to improve our service or research purposes.
- (3) The User acknowledges and is aware that web browsers or mobile applications that the User uses to connect to the Website or System may keep and store “Cache File” including the User’s Personal Information. The User understands and agrees that we have no control or access to such Cache File. As a result, we shall be in no way held liable for the use of User’s personal information by any third party web browsers or mobile applications.
7. Use of the Website
- 7.1 We will use reasonable efforts to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. However, we do not guarantee that the Service or the Website will be free of faults and we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions, including lost of your Collective Spending. In the event of an error or fault, the User should report it to our Website.
- 7.2 We do not warrant that the User’s use of the Service, the System or the Website will be uninterrupted and we do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Service or the Website will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner.
- 7.3 We do not give any warranty that the Service or the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- 7.4 The User’s access to the Website and/or the Service may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as possible and practical. For the avoidance of doubt, we may also withdraw any information or the Campaign from the Website or Service at any time.
- 7.5 We reserve the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of any of this Terms and Condition.
- 7.6 The User’s use of information or materials on the Website is entirely at the User’s own risk and is the User’s responsibility.
- 7.7 We are not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by the User, such as boards, pages, chat rooms, or any other public area available on the Website or Application. Any material (whether submitted by the User or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by us. We reserve the right to remove any material submitted or posted by the User in the public areas, without prior notice to the User, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that the User are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to:
- (1) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- (2) publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- (3) post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of us and/or a third party computer system and/or network; or
- (4) violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable Thailand or international laws or intellectual property rights of us or any other third party.
The User shall indemnify us against each loss, liability or cost incurred by us arising out of:
- 8.1 any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened against us by any person arising from:
- (a) the User’s use of the Service or Website;
- (b) the use of the Service or Website through the User’s password; or
- 8.2 any breach of this Terms and Conditions by the User.
9. Force Majeure
We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, strikes, labor difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of us.
10. Warranty Disclaimer, Exclusion of Liability and Release
- 10.1 Warranty Disclaimer
- (1) Save to the extent required by law, we have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. The User acknowledges that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service; what content the User accesses via the Service; what effects the Content may have on the User; how the User may interpret or use the content; or what actions the User may take as a result of having been exposed to the content.
- (2) The Service may contain, or direct the User to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Service, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
- (3) The Website and the Service and the content thereof are provided “as is”, “as available” and are provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- (4) We and our directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, partners do not warrant that:
- (a) The Service will be secure or available at any particular time or location;
- (b) Any defects or errors will be corrected;
- (c) The results of using the Services will meet your requirements; and
The User’s use of this Website, Service, System and content is solely at the User’s own risk.
- 10.2 Exclusion of Liability
- 10.3 Release
- (1) The User hereby irrevocably agrees to fully and completely release us from any liability or damages incurred to the User from the use of the Service or the Website or the Campaign.
- (2) The User releases us from all liability for the User having acquired or not acquired content through the Website.
11. Obligations of User
- 11.1 The User warrants that all information provided upon registration and contained as part of the User’s account during the course of these Terms and Conditions is true, complete and accurate and that the User will promptly inform us of any changes to such information by updating the details in the User’s account.
- 11.2 It is the User’s responsibility to ensure that any Rewards, services or information available through the Website or the Service meet the User’s specific requirements.
- 11.3 Without limitation, the User undertakes not to use or permit anyone else to use the Service or Website:
- (1) to send or receive any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
- (2) to send or receive any material for which the User has not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals (from us or third parties); or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world;
- (3) to send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- (4) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- (5) to intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
- (6) for a purpose other than which we have designed them or intended them to be used;
- (7) for any fraudulent purpose;
- (8) other than in conformance with accepted internet practices and practices of any connected networks; or
- (9) in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity.
- 11.4 The following uses of the Service (and Website) are expressly prohibited and you undertake not to do (or to permit anyone else to do) any of the following:
- (1) attempting to circumvent our security or network including accessing data not intended for the User, logging into a server or account the User is not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
- (2) accessing the Service (or Website) in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (3) executing any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for the User;
- (4) engaging in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Website and/or the Service;
- (5) engaging in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other users from properly using or enjoying the Website and Service; or
- (6) Send any message in the way to make other person to believe or understand that such message is sent or published with a support or consent of us.
- 12.1 Headings
- The section headings used herein are for convenience or reference only and do not form a part of these Terms and Conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
- 12.2 No Partnership / Agency
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create a joint venture, partnership or agency relationship between you and us and neither party shall have the right or authority to incur any liability debt or cost or enter into any contracts or other arrangements in the name of or on behalf of the other.
- 12.3 Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Thailand.
- 12.4 Communication
- All communications or complaints must be sent to:
- (a) E-mail to: SizzlerGM@minornet.com
- Attention: Customer Services
- (b) Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/SizzlerThai/
- All communications or complaints must be sent to:
- 12.5 Intellectual Property Rights
- Content included on or comprising the Website, including information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material (collectively “Content”) are protected by the laws of copyrights, trademarks, patent or other Intellectual Property Rights. All content is copyrighted as a collective work under the Thai copyright laws and ours such, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws. Except as expressly authorized or licensed, you may not copy, modify, remove, delete, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part.
- 12.6 Third Party Rights
- All provisions of these Terms and Conditions apply equally to and are for the benefit of SLRT Limited, its subsidiaries, any holding companies of SLRT Limited, its (or their) affiliates and its (or their) third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf (save that these Terms and Conditions may be varied or rescinded without the consent of those parties). Subject to the previous sentence, no term of these Terms and Conditions is otherwise enforceable by any person who is not a party to it.
- 12.7 Owner and Operator
- The Website, the System and the Service is owned and operated by SLRT Limited, a company duly registered and existing under Thai laws.
- 12.8 Valid Agreement
- This Agreement (or the Terms and Conditions) is entered into by the User and us electronically, which is fully valid and enforceable pursuant to the Thai Electronic Transactions Act B.E. 2544 (2001) and under Thai laws.
***End of the content***
Please agree to the terms and conditions before placing the order.
My Sizzler E-member’s special offer.
- Complete every field to receive your privileges via email, including news and special offer from sizzler before anyone.
- The member will receive a confirmation email after the registration is completed
- The company reserves the right to alter any condition of the benefits at anytime without any prior notice